1. Programs: Full time undergraduate program, master degree program and PhD program.
2. Nationality: Application open to students from Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) countries.
3. Admission Requirement:
Applicants for undergraduate program should have diploma of senior high school and must be under the age of 25.
Applicants for master degree program should have bachelor's degree and must be under the age of 35.
Applicants for doctor degree program should have master 's degree and must be under the age of 40.
(Note: Applicants who plan to pursue academic program for their native language or academic program for English, French, and other non-Chinese-language literature are not considered. Scholarship application is open to new coming students only. This scholarship does not provide support for international students who are already studying in China.)
4. To know more about the programs available at GXUN, please check the documents attached (Attachment 1).
1. Registered Fee, Tuition fee, and cost for dormitory on campus are covered.
2. Standard living allowance is provided. 2000 Yuan /Month for doctor degree program, 1500 Yuan /Month for master degree program, 1000 Yuan /Month for undergraduate program.
3. Standard Comprehensive Medical Insurance Plan for International Students is provided.
Application Procedure and Deadline
Applicants for Guangxi Government ASEAN Students Scholarship Program should file their application documents to the College of International Education at Guangxi University for Nationalities, EMS is recommended here. Or you can entrust the materials to someone who could transfer them to us. The application deadline is May 31, 2021 (based on Postmark Date).
Application Documents (Three Copies Required)
1. Application Form for Guangxi Government ASEAN Students Scholarship (Attachment 2)
Please fill the application form with computer and attach your photo to your application form.
2. Two recommendation letters
Two recommendation letters from professors or associate professors in the related fields of your study for master degree applicants. Two recommendation letters from professors in the related fields of your study for PhD degree applicants. recommender’s signature must put on the letter.
3. Proof of Bachelor degree or Master Degree and undergraduate or graduate transcript
All proof and transcripts should be notarized in Chinese or English by relevant government offices. If applicants are currently enrolled in an academic program, a letter of enrollment is required. (The letter of enrollment should clarify that applicant is on the path to meet graduation requirements and will graduate on time.)
4. Valid Physical Examination form for Foreigners (Attachment 3).
5. Study plan
Applicants should include reasons for scholarship application, past study or work performance, honors received, personal specialties, and etc.
6. HSK certificates
7. A copy of valid passport
Notes: Application documents in other languages must be translated in Chinese or English and notarized.
Admission Process and Entry Procedure
Guangxi University for Nationalities and relevant government offices will process all scholarship program applications and finalize a list of admitted students. All admitted students should receive an admission notice and Visa Application for Study in China (JW 202 form). Therefore, please make sure to provide the correct postal and contact information. Admitted students should bring the following materials to local Chinese Embassy or Consulate when applying for a Chinese visa and finish registration process at the College of International Education after arriving on campus by the deadline indicated on the admission notice:
1. Valid Passport
2. Visa Application Form for Study in China (JW202)
3. Admission Notice
4. Physical Examination form for Foreigners
5. Original Copy of highest education Diploma, Bachelor/Master Degree Certificate, Undergraduate/Postgraduate Transcript
Office of Admission Address:
College of International Education at Guangxi University for Nationalities
Daxue East Road 188
Nanning, Guangxi 530006
People’s Republic of China
Zip Code: 530006
Official University Website: http://www.gxun.edu.cn/